Saturday, January 3, 2015

Always love life :) Monday, October 13, 2014

Hola!!

This has been a pretty great week. I have learned a lot this week, and especially learned that everybody has their own angency. And I have learned more how to be patient. So all good things :) This week I have been pretty sick, especially these last 2 days, but I am trying to take good care of myself. And we found the possible reason I have been sick, there is mold in our appartment. So today we cleaned everything with bleach. And last night I got a blessing from my Branch President, so i know that I will be feeling better very soon. That was actually a really neat experience for me, because I only understood a little bit of the blessing, but I could feel the spirit sooooo strong. And I know that the Holy Ghost can speak any language. 

This week, my testimony of the Book of Mormon has grown. We have an investigator Daniel, who when we met with him earier this week, he told us that he doesn´t really know if the Book of Mormon is true. So we challenged him to read Moroni 10:3-5 and to do the challenge. When we met with him the last time, I thought I heard him say, " I read that scripture, and I prayed. And I know the BOM is true. Of course it is true, it is the word of God and it is another testament of Jesus Christ." Afterward I asked my companion, "Did he really say what I think he said??" She said yes! Haha I was so happy! And Daniel also came to church yesterday. My heart was just so happy. It is amazing to watch people change their lives and start following Christ. This is what it is all about! Every time I testify of the Book of Mormon, I can feel the spirit testifying of the truth of my words. I may not be able to speak the language very well, but I do have a testimony. And I love sharing my testimony with others. So I encourage you, even if you think you do have a testimony of the Book of Mormon, read it again and pray to know if it is true. I promise that the Holy Ghost will testify that it is true! 

I love you all, and I love hearing from you 

Take care! 

Love Hermana Leah Gull

No comments:

Post a Comment