Saturday, January 3, 2015

Last week in the CCM!! Ready or not, here i come!

Hola!

This week has been a really fantastic week! It went by way super fast though. So on Tuesday, Elder Richard G. Scott came to speak, it was so amazing! I am really happy we got to see an Apostle before we left. He talked about prayer, and the Spirit was so amazing. I am going to try to pray more sincerely and with more personality. At the beginning of his talk he said, "Now I have a word or two concerning you missionaries... Don't just have a good mission, have a Blast!" Haha to tell ya the truth, it made me nervous for a minute, I thought he was going to chastise us at first, then he just surprised me. But I love that advice! He also said, "I wish I could personally interview every single one of you. I want to talk with you, laugh and cry with you. Because I love you. But I am just not able to do that, but Heavenly Father wants to. How long has it been since you talked to Him like he was really your loving Father? He misses you." That really struck me. Wow. 

Wednesday was really fun because we got to host new missionaries. So we got to take them to their classes and stuff, so fun! 

Thursday was a really cool experience for me because it was our last class with my teacher Hermano Wallace. He has been our teacher from the very beginning and we love him so much! We all shared our testimonies, and I cried because, 1. I was feeling the spirit so strong. 2. I am really going to miss my district family. They are all so amazing! We have all grown so much together. Then we watched a video called "Missions and the Atonement" Amazing. Then Hermano Wallace stood up to bare his testimony and I felt as if the Savior Himself was standing next to him. And suddenly I could feel the room fill with angels. They were all around us. I know that Heavenly Father watches out for His missionaries, and we will never be alone. We will always have angels around us to help us and to bare us up. 

Friday we had in-field orientation on the Main campus. We learned a lot of really cool things like what we can expect this upcoming week. Guess who I saw at dinner???!!! MY ROOMMATE CLARYSA SKOUSON!!!! I ran up to her and gave her a big hug and surprised her haha, oh it made me so happy!!  I also saw Tori Hamilton from my student ward! Ahhhhh I'm going to Argentina on Monday! I am so excited! I still can't really speak Spanish very well, but that's okay :D So today we are just going to clean and pack like crazy! 
I know this is exactly where Heavenly Father wants me to be. I love this Gospel so much! I know our Heavenly Father loves us so much.

Love Hermana Gull



No comments:

Post a Comment