Sunday, January 4, 2015

Hola!!! Tuesday, December 16, 2014

HOla hola!! 

Okay, I will put you all out of your misery. I was in the pench ( appartment) all week long, and with no news. Presidente told me that he still needed to pray and decide but that he was probably going to be sent home. So all week I was just praying so hard, and I was trying so hard to stay focused and study. But it was probably the hardest week of my life, not knowing what was going to happen!! But on Saturday morning, President called me and told me that he had been praying a thinking about me a lot. And he had decided to send me home, but then God told hiim NO WAY!! He told him that I have a great purpose here in the mission, and the my mission President needs to do anything and everything he can to keep me here and for me to do what the Lord has called me here to do. Haha I was SO HAPPY!!  He told me " So... I guess you are going to start working as the mission nurse, and we are going to have you work in the offices. But we still need to figure everything out.." Haha so yep. And he told me that he wants to give me a blessing when he sees me again. But I haven't got to see him yet becasue this week the new missionaries are coming in and the old missionaries are leaving. So he has been super duper busy. But Saturday, we were able to leave our apartment and help out in the offices with decorations and stuff. WE are going to have  Pday navidad this Saturday, and have transfers the same day!! It is going to be super crazy and awesome. 

I am so super grateful for this great trial in my life. Never in my life have I had the chance to stuy the scriptures so much and study about my Savior Jesus Christ. I want you to know that I have a testimony of my Savior. I know that he lives!! He knows each one of us, and he loves us all so so much!! He is soooo aware of every one of us. He knows what is going on in our lives, and he is just standing there waiting to help us. I know that Heavenly Father hears and answers our prayers, becasue he has answered mine SO many times. I know that God knows all, literally he is in charge of our lives. He will direct our lives for the best if we turn our lives over to him. I am so greatful for trials D&C 121:7-8 and D&C 122:7-8, all these trials will give us experience and shall be for our good!! WE are so incredibly blessed. Whenever we are feeling down or depressed, just start counting your blessings, and forget about yourself! You will be so much happier, and you will be able to feel the love of the Lord in your lives! 
I love this gospel so much, and I am so grateful for the opprotunity to serve a mission! Feliz Navidad!!!

Hermana Leah Gull


PS I've got to do lots of little projects! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment